SJR Judocamp 2022 ENGLISH
THE HOTTEST judocamp is coming again in this summer
There is an international and united atmosphere.
Last years there were over 300 judokas from more than 50 different clubs and 11 different countries. This camp is for you - we have 3 different groups from 7-12, 13- 16 and Randori group U18 to seniors. So you can be a beginner or 6.dan black belt and you are warmly welcome. Competitors traning is tophigh randor
THE CAMP starts on monday 11.7.2022 at 12:00 and is finished on Friday 15.7.2022 at 14:00. So it means 5 full days of Judo and also other activities like: gym, aerobics, dancing, swimming, ect. and offcource Judo, Judo, Judo...
The accommodation for you is at the school - or you can come everyday from Lahti by train - train station is 100 meters. We offer you more than 500 m2 of tatami area for training.
Watch old SJR Camp videos
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and supper everyday
- Stunning SJR-2020 camp T-shirt
- Everyday at least two judo training - more than 500m2 dojo
- Technical judo, randori, JudoBic, Israel technique, Gym etc.
- Spanish, Austrian, Estonian and Scandinavian styles of training
- Team competition day - mixed teams form different countries - couching by camp coaches
- Special program, Surprise program, fun
- In the Camp we have topjudokas from Finland, Estonia, Israel, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Scotland etc... Gym, swimming, football tournament etc...
Sami Chouchi BEL - EC bronze 2022, several Grand Slam medals
Israel Judo coach Raviv Raufman - coach of Muki, BenDavid, Rechister ect..
Other Israel Judo coaches and big group of competitors
Top Finnish Judo Coach and Orimattila Judoclub coaches
Finnish U18 National Team with coaches
BIG Group of Israel Judokas - Precadets, Cadets, Juniors
European top judokas U18 - U21 and juniors from Finland,
Israel, Estonia, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Austria, Belgium...
More than 10 judokas from same club/country
1 coach FREE !!!
Camp registration from email and Camp price is 215 euroa (inc. T-Shirt)
If you take only training and meals is different price
Without accommodation for a day visitor 30 €/day - inc. 2 training + 1 meal
or 2 training + 2 meals 40 €/day - Training without meals 15 €
Hotel accomodation in Lahti Kauppahotelli not inc.
BANK: Osuuspankki / IBAN: FI76 5308 0750 0050 33 / BIC OKOYFIHH
Information: Tero Rönkkö puh 044 551 55 44 firstname.lastname@example.org
(ask good offer to your Team)
Orimattila Judo Club have the right to publish the fotos and video from the camp